Saturday 2 August 2014

Fish tank day!!

So today my youngest two are with their nanny and granddad, my eldest hanging out with his girlfriend ;)

I made the most out of my day so far playing with my fish tank!

I have a mini marine tank a TMC 15 litre tank to be precise, my own little slice of the sea, I have some corals, a hermit crab and an emerald crab and some sexy shrimp.  Before anyone thinks I'm a little odd having a thing for shrimps, they are actually called sexy shrimp.  They shake their little butts around like nobodies business so presuming that's how they got the name.

We also have a larger tank with beautiful corals and fish, in the process of moving the contents into a an even bigger tank.  This will mean more space = more space for more coral and fish - happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment